Monday, February 15, 2010

About blogging a snippet of code in Blogger

Today I reviewed those blogs I've posted before. I found the one called "OOP344 Challenge". It is the challenge from my OOP344 class. I did it at night on the same day the challenge was announced. However, it took me more time to figure out how to blog code in Blogger than to do the challenge.

I remembered I posted my blog and fell asleep. To my surprise, when I checked the blog the next morning, it wasn't the code I'd posted. There is no indentation any more, and unbelievably, some line had changed.

It took my the whole morning to fix this. No matter how I edit and post it, I just cannot get the proper indentation. Finally, I yielded. I did it without indentation, at least, the code remained unchanged.

Because of editing, my blog post time was postponed. And I am afraid that I might not be the first two who solved the challenge. :(

Anyway, I still want to know how to post code here properly. *_*

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    You can paste your code in one of the pastebin web applications like pastebin.ca.
    Then it gives you a link and you can put the link in your code.
    This way you don't need to include the whole code in your blog, also it will be as nice and neat as your original code!
    Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete